You have heard of dump cake? Well this is dump soup! You basically just dump everything into the crockpot and walk away. In a few hours, you have a delicious soup ready to eat!
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds elk burger (or meat of your choice, preferably grassfed of course)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (not pictured here)
- 3 quarts of water
- 1/2 pound of fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 each of carrots, celery and parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pint jar of tomatoes, or cut up about 3 romas.
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of basil
- 3 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 1 can of tomato sauce (14 oz)
Melt the coconut oil in a pan and cook the burger. Make sure to drain the fat. While meat is cooking, pour the water into the crockpot and chop up the veggies.
Dump veggies and everything else into the crockpot and then add the cooked burger. Set crockpot for the desired cooking time, 4 to 8 hours. Yummy!